Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Advent ATC Day 22 for 2017

We are getting closer to the day of celebration for Jesus birth some 2,000+ years ago.

I've enjoyed making these but frankly (or should I say frankincense) I'm ready for a few days of total relaxation. I haven't thought about or shopped for ingredients of what food to prepare to take to my mother's on Christmas Day. Goodness!

Without further ado, #22:


Recipe:
1. ATC size light gray cardstock base (Colorbok)
2. green and red markers were used to add details at corners and #22
3. "Joy to the World" (Unity Stamp Co.) stamped on green paper (Grafix)
4. Cut around step 3
5. 1/4 of a red with white snowflake printed doily (Christmas House/bought at Dollar Tree) was glued, pleated, and stapled in 2 spots
6. "Joy to the World" was glued on
7. iridescent gem added

This is the 2nd time I have used this new stamp for the ATC series but I just really like how this looks like it is a jingle bell or an ornament. It is a to be a festive time. Keep your spirits filled with joy. Sing carols. Give something to someone-- Hand-made items are always welcomed. Hand-baked goods are especially enjoyed. Remember the widows, orphans, and less fortunate.

Look around. It is easy to notice someone who appears to be in a worse situation or set of circumstances. But by the grace of God that could be I. Let your love of God shine.

Blessed in the heartland, Becca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.